Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Animal town writing

This week we have used another picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we had to carry on the story.
What I like about my writing is all the detail that I put in.
I need to improve on my spelling.
Here is my writing about Animal Town.
In the morning, I took a big yellow bus to Animal town. First, when I got there, there was a big green sign that said “Animal town”. I jumped off the bus and walked into the office. There was a big fat orangutan sitting on a chair, he was very hairy. I said “Can I please get into Animal town?”, the orangutan said “Yes” and I walked out of the office. Next, we saw two meerkats selling tickets for a tour around animal town. “Five dollars each!’’ they said, waving the tickets in the air. I walked up to them and they were about 50 cm short. We gave the meerkats five dollars and said ‘’thank you’’. I jumped in a big yellow van. I saw a very lazy lion on the roof of the van and there was a friendly bear that said “jump on!” so I jumped in the purple seats and the big yellow van started to move.I sor a big playground full of baby pandas then there was a ice cream shop with a gorilla in it selling  a ice cream to a tiger and there was no humans eny were we jumped off the van because anamilltown is shutting down I went home




No comments:

Post a Comment