Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Balloon writing

This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we had to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is all my ditail that i put in. I need to improve on doing capital letters when I am supposed to. We also made a google draw showing the things that we would take with us in our hot air balloon. The great big red balloons were flying throw the sky touching the clouds and flying fast. I can look down and see the big mountains below me. I'm coming second I can hear the people shouting and cheering for me. I flew through the sky I had gone past Fiji. It was very hot. Now there was water dripping from my face. I was flying through the air looking at all the countries around the world.


All I could see was just green and mountains everywhere with big lakes and rivers. I could see the other big hot air balloons racing in front of me and all the animals. We have gone past a few countries now. I can see the finish line I'm flying through the air now. I'm coming first and I passed the line. Everybody was cheering for me. Now I had won the 1 million dollars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment